Tuesday, August 6, 2013

To change...

I was at the barber shop today when the song 'Landslide' came into my mind... It was so weird that of all the things that I could think of, the verse ' I've been afraid of changing, 'cause I built my life around you' is all I could think of. I tried to resemble watching my hair being cut to watching a landslide (so not working out!)

       I often wonder how some people take changes in their life so easily as if they are not at all bothered by it. Secretly, I admire them for having this attitude towards changes in life and kind of wish that I have such attitude when dealing with changes.
 
      Truth be told, I'm not a fan of changes.. It took me ages to get used to the fact that I'm no longer a high school student. Also, it took me nearly 2 months just to get used to my life in National Service (that only lasted for 3 months).
   
     Sometimes, I try to pretend that changes can be prevented, that there's no such thing as 'change'. I know, I know, it's silly as it's just impossible. That is why I have to find the courage to face changes and also to change.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment