Saturday, May 25, 2013

School Break!

After two weeks of school, I am ready to shift to my holiday mode again. For those of you who have read through my other posts, you should know how indecisive a person I am. Currently, I have decided to cross my fingers that my appeal to transfer to art stream will be approved ( sorry to bother you guys with the whole decision-making thing)

   Lately, I've been trying to catch up with the episodes I'd missed in season 3 of Downton Abbey. I have to say, I am SHOCKED by Lady Sybil's death. I did not see that coming. To tell the truth, I am very upset by this twist in the plot as she is actually one of my favourite characters in Downton Abbey. Too upset that I decided to just read the synopsis of season 3 online.

   Who's excited about the newest season of The Voice? I know I am =)  I used to prefer American Idol to The Voice. However, since the drama going on with the AI judges seem to be the highlight of the show rather than the talent of the contestants, The Voice has taken the top spot on my list of watchable reality shows. Just my opinion, no offense to anyone in particular.

   Oops! Sorta went out of topic there..

   My ideal vacation: hanging out by the beach with a good book, trips to historical locations, visits to museums, castles.... No clothes-shopping involved in my ideal vacation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment