Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Confused...

Just when I thought that I have finally made up my mind on my pre-u studies, I started doubting my decision. Form 6 is an excellent choice but the thought of completing it as a science stream student just doesn't appeal to me.

   Last week, I went to the education department with a couple of my mates to hand in some documents for school and stream transfer. The lady in charge that day told us that any process for stream transfer is impossible till next month. Hearing that piece of information has brought my hopes and eagerness to study form 6 plummeting downhill.

  I started considering other options: a-level, MUFY and foundation. The thing about these 3 options is that if I decided to go for any one of them, I will no doubt be thrown in an unfamiliar place and will be expected to do some assignments that are alien to me with little guidance ( My Opinion). However, IF my transfer is a success, I'll get to go through form 6 in a familiar surrounding with teachers who only have my best interests in mind.

  Sometimes, I think I'm a coward. I'm not daring enough to take up new challenges, not bold enough to face a change.
 
   I didn't expect things to be so complicated. I just hope that JPA better be getting on with the stream transfer work...

No comments:

Post a Comment