Friday, April 12, 2013

To drive or not to drive

Last week, a friend of mine-Mag had me sit through a driving intro class with her.. Basically, it's just listening to tutors as they talk about road safety, rules, etc..

   I was calm throughout the lecture until they started showing videos of car crash and testimonies from victims on how they become disabled in a road accident.. That was when i start to freak out..

   Those close to me probably know how the thought of driving a car scares me though i know not the reason why...

   Since I already paid the paper examination fee, i will be sitting through the computer test on some basic road knowledge.. This test is something i can handle but the practical one- the one which requires me to go behind the wheel... I'm not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment